Xtreme® BBQ Gas Grilling & Smoking Classes held at Smoke N Fire
taught by “Educator of Que” Chef Richard McPeake
*Basic Class Fee: $50
Buy Any Two Classes for $90
Gas Grilling Class
Saturday, February 23rd from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Saturday, March 9th from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Saturday, March 23rd from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Charcoal Smoking & Grilling Class
Saturday, March 16th from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Saturday, March 30th from 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Call (913) 685-1111 to Reserve Your Space
Chef Richard McPeake is the Lead Culinary Instructor at Kansas City Kansas Community College Culinary Arts Program and a Cooking Instructor at Culinary Center of Kansas City.
He has instructed over 1000 grilling and smoking classes to over 21,000 students! He has authored and self-published 4 cookbooks on grilling and smoking.
- *Only the basic class may be taken as free class included with grill/smoker purchase
- Cancellations and reschedules must be made 48 hours in advance to class time.
- Students must be a minimum age of 14.
- No young children or babies are allowed in class.
- Basic classes included with grill purchase can NOT be used for specialty classes.
- Only one class for one person is included with grill purchase.
- We provide one class for one person appropriate for the grill purchased.
- Charcoal Grills: Basic Smoking & Grilling with Charcoal Class.
- Gas Grills: Basic Grilling with Gas
- Food tastings included.
- Supplies for note taking will be provided.
- Regrettably, we cannot make exceptions.