- 3 ea — Zucchini Squash, small, halved and quartered into bite size pieces
- 6 leaves — Sage – fresh minced 1/8″
- 1 ea — Onion – small ¼″ slices & quartered
- 1 ea — Poblano Pepper ½″ cubes
- 1 bottle — Delicaé Gourmet – Key Lime Ginger Wasabi Marinade
- 1 ea — Raichlen’s Plancha
- Items available at Smoke N’ Fire
In a large Re-sealable bag, mix all vegetables together. Coat with ½ bottle Delicaé Gourmet — Key Lime Ginger Wasabi Marinade. Set in the refrigerator for about an hour. Prepare your grill and any other dishes at this time.
Preheat the oiled griddle/Plancha to med-high heat (4–5 sec) hand hold.
Place the vegetable mix onto the griddle until browned. Turn and brown all sides & drizzle with the remaining marinade (to taste). When the liquid starts to evaporate, pull and place into serving bowl. Cover & set aside in a warming area until ready to serve.