- 1 lb — Fresh Red Seedless Grapes — lg. firm ripe
- ½ Cup — Martinelli’s Apple Juice
- 1 bottle — Grapeseed Oil
- 1 ea — UA® Sweet Habanero Fruit Griller Seasoning
- 1 ea — CC’s Grill Wok and PW’s Zip Slicer
- Items available at Smoke N’ Fire
Slice ½ of the grapes with the Zip Slicer. Hydrate the Sweet Habanero Griller Seasoning with the Apple Juice and microwave the mixture for 30 seconds to marry the flavors. Toss the grapes in the hydrated Fruit Griller blend and set aside chilled until ready to grill.
Preheat the grill and Grill Wok to med. high heat (4 – 6 second hand hold).
Wok sear the grapes on medium high heat (4 – 6 second hand hold) Doing the sauté flip, toss the grapes to get good sear on all sides, 1–3 min’s. per side.
Spritz a little Apple Juice over the grilled grapes just before removing them from the grill.