- 1 lb — Small new red and white potatoes — halved or quartered to bite size pieces
- 1 lg — Green bell pepper — cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lg — Yellow onion — cut into bite size pieces
- 3 Tbsp — Red Monkey Smokey Jalapeno Rub
- 2 Tbsp — Lesley Elizabeth Spice It Up Oil
- 3 Tbsp — Saucy Mama™ Parmesan Garlic Marinade
- 1 ea — Charcoal Companion Wok Grill Basket or Plancha
Items available at Smoke N’ Fire.
Par cook the potatoes until just before they are tender, in a microwave or by boiling.
Cool potatoes & add the other veggies then lightly coat with the Spice It Up Oil, and sprinkle with the Smokey Jalapeno Rub finally toss to mix thoroughly.
Preheat grill to med-high heat, then place potatoes and veggies on oiled Plancha or into a Wok Grill Basket.
Sear the potatoes turning occasionally until reaching a light to medium brown on all sides.
As the potatoes are browned, mix in the Parmesan Garlic Marinade and coat the potatoes, also add just a bit more Parmesan Garlic Marinade at serving.
Set aside into warming area until main entrée is grilled.