JØTUL GF 400 BV SEBAGO
Double door design
Beauty and efficient operation come together with the Jøtul GF 400 BV Sebago. Handsomely detailed in cast iron, this stove’s nautical styling recalls the coves and shores of Lake Sebago, locked amid the rock and pines of Maine. Incorporating Jøtul’s new revolutionary cast iron and stainless steel burner, the JøtulBurner™, and Jøtul Heat Fin™ technology, the Jøtul GF 400 BV Sebago the perfect medium size heater for any home.
Popular options include: antique brick panel kit, wall thermostat, remote control, floor bracket kit, variable speed blower fan kit, short leg kit.
- Revolutionary new JøtulBurner™ delivers unsurpassed gas burner technology and flame picture realism
- Large fire viewing area with open door capability
- No electricity required to operate the stove
- Approved for open/closed door fire viewing with Safety Screen Barrier (Included with unit)
- Conversion kit included for use with propane gas
BTU Range: 40,000 High 20,000 Low
Gas Types: NG, LP
Approx weight: 190 lbs
- BRM – Brown Majolica
- BBE – Blue Black Enamel
- BP – Black Paint