- 2 pkgs — Frozen Potato O’Brian’s
- 1 pkg — Frozen SW Pepper & Onion Diced
- 12–20 — Grape Tomatoes / Quartered
- 1 can — Cheesy Fried Onions/Topping reserve to last
- 2 cups — Sour Cream
- 1 can — Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 pkg. — Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. — SNF Seasoned Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. — Liquid Smoke
- 2 pkg — Wind and Willow Queso Salsa Mix
Cream together the cheese and the rest of the wet and dry seasonings, including both the Queso Salsa Mix packages. Then finally blend all the Potatoes’ in with the other creamed ingredients.
Spoon the potato mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
Bake in preheated 350° oven for one hour. Top with the Cheesy Fried Onions, and let them brown slightly. Serve Immediately!