- 2 pkgs — Frozen Potato O’Brian’s
- 1 pkg — Frozen SW Pepper and Onion Diced
- 12-20 — Grape Tomatoes / Quartered
- 1 stick — Butter … melted!
- 1 can — Cheesy Fried Onions/Topping reserve to last
- 2 cup — Sour Cream
- 1 can — Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 pkg — Grated Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp — SNF Seasoned Pepper
- 5 Tbsp — Lesley Elizabeth Sweet Bell Pepper Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp — Liquid Smoke
Cream together the cheese and the rest of the wet and dry seasonings, including the SNF Seasoned Pepper and the Sweet Bell Pepper Seasoning. Then mix all the hash browns in with the other creamed ingredients.
Spoon the potato mixture into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
Bake in preheated 350° oven for one hour. Top with the Cheesy Fried Onions, and let them brown slightly. Serve Immediately!