Countertop Cypress Grill Table
Designed for the outdoor chef who needs more space and who enjoys the beauty of a wood table. Comes unfinished. Ceramic shoes included. Available in specific models for XL 400 (#612), LG 300 (#613), JR 200 (#614). Shown with Oval JR 200.
Creative Ceramic Technologies, Inc. (CCT) warrants to the original purchaser of this Primo Ceramic Grill that it is free of defects in material and workmanship at the date of purchase for the following periods:
- Limited LIfetime Warranty Backed by a Twenty (20) year guarantee for all ceramic parts.
- Five (5) years for all metal parts (excluding cast-iron parts).
- One (1) year for all cast-iron parts.
- One (1) year for all accessories.
- Thirty (30) days on thermometers and felt gaskets.
This warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement of any part (s) which, under normal use, Primo determines, after reasonable examination, to be defective. In order to invoke this Warranty, Purchaser has two options for submitting a warranty claim:
Purchaser shall fully complete the Warranty Claim Form including a photo attachment clearly showing the defective part on the Primo website (www.PrimoGrill.com).
A PDF of the form may be downloaded from the Primo website (www.PrimoGrill.com), filled out and mailed with a photo clearly showing the defective part to:
Primo Ceramic Grills
3289 Montreal Industrial Way
Tucker, GA 30084
Primo shall replace parts found defective as provided above with equivalent parts and shall ship such parts at the Purchaser‘s expense to the Purchaser‘s designated shipping address. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING: Any damage, failure, or operating difficulties caused by accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, misapplication, vandalism, improper installation or improper maintenance; cracks or chips in the exterior glazing after delivery to an authorized Primo dealer or distributor; damage or failure caused by tampering with or altering the original Primo design, except when directed or authorized by CCT; damage or failure caused by Purchaser‘s failure to follow federal, national, state, city or county building and fire codes.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PROVIDED BY STATE AND FEDERAL LAW, THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- WARRANTY TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER;
- WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENCIAL DAMAGES, EXCEPT WHERE SUCH EXCLUSION IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED BY LAWS OF THE STATE OR THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER’S RESIDENCE.